Woodborough Wood’s will ensure everyone achieves their best by knowing and valuing each person’s personal strengths and gifts providing all our children with a creative, educational experience of the highest quality within our hope and trust in Christian faith, values and beliefs. We serve the children, parents, carers and community as a committed, harmonious, caring team, providing an exciting, challenging, broad and balanced curriculum. We nurture each child so they leave our school with a wonder of the world, their understanding deepened and their minds enriched, so that they love learning and embrace the challenges of the future.
Our Christian values of community, the environment, hope and wisdom.
abound in hope
- Dear parents and carers Just a polite reminder that the children will be required to wear their school uniform for the last day of term. With kindest regards School Office Team
- Reminder about the PTA Non - Uniform Day
- Parent Governor election process commences today.
- All the latest news and information for each class.
- Woodbough virtual Easter Bonnet competition is open to all children who are primary aged or younger who either live in Woodborough or attend Woodborough School (and there is also an adult category too if parents want to join in).
Latest School Calendar Events
- Summer Holiday29Jul2021