Woodborough Wood’s will ensure everyone achieves their best by knowing and valuing each person’s personal strengths and gifts providing all our children with a creative, educational experience of the highest quality within our hope and trust in Christian faith, values and beliefs. We serve the children, parents, carers and community as a committed, harmonious, caring team, providing an exciting, challenging, broad and balanced curriculum. We nurture each child so they leave our school with a wonder of the world, their understanding deepened and their minds enriched, so that they love learning and embrace the challenges of the future.
Our Christian values of community, the environment, hope and wisdom.
abound in hope
- All the latest news and information for each class.
- School Dinner Menu For Summer Term 2021
- Woodbough virtual Easter Bonnet competition is open to all children who are primary aged or younger who either live in Woodborough or attend Woodborough School (and there is also an adult category too if parents want to join in).
- A quick survey for parents of children in Class 6.
Latest School Calendar Events
- Break Up For Half Term Holiday28May2021
- Half Term Holiday31May2021
- Back To School For Summer Term 207Jun2021